Studying hard in order to succeed is the objective of every Student.
However, to reach this goal We can help through providing ways for the students on how to study, manage their time and how to behave effectively during exams .
I-TO EFFECTIVELY MANAGE TIME
to Manage is to choose .It’s also to learn three kinds of behaviours :
• How to plan plan : it is not a question of fixing the objectives in one single day but it’s rather to concretely settle the program of that day. It is thus necessary to define the priorities.
The following table can help you:
• Avoid wasting time by Learning how :
- To spot your priorities;
- To say “no” for any unimportant request;
- Avoid unexpected visits and avoid also going outs.
• Well manage your relations: : list your relations according to order of importance and according to your timing.
II – TO BE IN THE "TOP -LEVEL" DURING THE EXAM
1 – how to get ready?
• give yourself at home a suitable material environment
• Have a healthy lifestyle, especially in times of examination: go out, practice a little sport (it can be simply walking), pay attention to having a good sleep and to eat well.
• Try to be available from within: know how to postpone for a while the problems that bother you till after examinations
• Be lucid on your acquisitions, your weaknesses and your strengths, what you lack and what you can do, your capacities of catching up. You should mainly be able to estimate the real time you’ve got left .
Just be aware of any possible help on which we can count in particular before the exam.
2 – how to better control your efforts for revision?
• Avoid laziness and saturation: in other words, do not make it too much nor too little allow a few brief moments relax...
• Avoid dispersal: as much as polarization on a single activity: we can exchange a work with another work, alternate with another subject. However, do not change activities every hour.
• Do with what you are:
** If you are anxious by nature, organize yourself so as to reduce most of the stress (prepare a few small revision card strips to read the day before the exam.);
** If you are a bit careless and lazy, give yourself precise, short-term objectives.
III-ADVICE FOR THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
• Read attentively notice boards and take careful note of dates, places and precise schedules of the tests.
• Do not arrive late le jour de l’examen prévoir même une marge de sécurité d’une dizaine de minutes.
• Bring your identity cards; your exam invitation, summons, tools with which to write and erase.
• Come in a state of good health (well fed and watered ), and if the test is too long, bring something to drink.
• After the exam, take good note of the results’ date and of oral exams.
**************** TO AVOID*********************
• Avoid working foolishly the day before the examination thus arriving completely exhausted the day of the exam.
• Avoid socializing all evening long before the day of the exam and thus arriving exhausted as well and asking questions that lead to more vicious circles. Don’t say that I know nothing
• Avoid counting on luck and destiny to bluff your way out of trouble.
• Avoid arriving late to the examination, thus running the risk of not being allowed in
**************** TO MAKE*********************
• Divide your day before the exam equally between work and relaxation.
• Read again your revision card strips and / or big course titles (in any case, do not get into details, it is too late, you would become muddled otherwise ).
• Get some fresh air to be in shape the next day.
• See some positive people for you and avoid quarrels
• During the hours of examination, put yourself in a state of good knowledge mobilizationso as to pass them on.
• Do not rush to the draft, take your time reading the questions .Then, and organize your draft.
• Do not allow time to be over flown: estimate the necessary timing for every task..
Schedule your time by keeping 15 minutes for the second reading of your copy.
**************** TO RETAIN*********************
Memory is a lively organism that forms itself and that can be enlightened. Thus, do not learn in complete disorder or passivity, but organize the contents to be memorized.
• Learn how to manage your time (This is a major advice for both your studies and for your future life).
To reach this goal: learn to plan; reduce time wastes; and efficiently manage your relations
• To Work Work means having an appropriate time and an appropriate revision space. Peace and reassurance are not to be taken for granted; you are the only one to make sure they are there.
• Success in your examinations; means good organization and good self-knowledge; Do not deal with anything that might harm you or that could damage your plans.
HARE ARE 7 WAYS TO FIGHT FATIGUE
• Thinkinh positively. optimism
• Aanti fatigues
8 WAYS TO COMBAT STRESS
1-Keep the daily rhythm of your sleep
2-Practice sports regularly and if you don’t have enough time, try to walk in the green spaces
3-Control your food: Avoid greed, take enough time for your meals .Drink much water
4-Avoid consuming stimulants: such as tobacco, alcohol, coffee,etc… Everything that might be a source of stress and fatigue .None of these was proved to have good qualities
5-Have some spare moments during the day discussing with your colleagues for at least 05 minutes .You should not consider them a waste of time but rather a break which allows you to renew your efforts
6- Entertain yourself: if you like you singing or listening to music, if you want to have a warm bath, do not hesitate .Go for it .Do it . Refuse any unnecessary duty that is not so urgent
7- the deep laughter
8-Keep relations with your family and friends: when you have a social, rich and satisfactory life you can overcome any personal problem without difficulties.
HAPPINESS IS HEALTH!
Happiness is a subjective notion the satisfaction of which differs from one person to another.
Happiness is a permanent search for mental and physical comfort and well-being. Indeed, that exercises a real beneficial effect on our body and on our psychology.
We learn to be Happy
• Having the taste of Happiness is to know how to adapt oneself to the misfortunes in order to overcome them.
• Cultivate your optimism:
- put aside your concerns and anxieties and try to Optimize your skills;
- Be sure that life is made up of both pleasant moments and sad ones ..
• In order to Stay in peace with oneself, we must accept everything to reach happiness
• Lead a meaningful life;
- Think about your holidays;
- Estimate your values ;
- Clearly Fix your objectives about where you want to arrive .
• Live in harmony with the others around you
- Do not turn your back on other people, Because they may happen to be the ones who will make you happy: Solitude, and lack Of interest towards others lead to boredom and frustration
• Learn how to manage your past:
- Leave aside your old rancor,
- Accept what cannot be changed
- Digest the family stories,
- Separations and the bereavements.
- Say “adios” to former objectives
- Be capable of speaking about it.
• Renew your relations, cultivate your friendships: Do not close yourself in a monotonous rhythm.
• Protect your family links: build and Strengthen a good communication with your relatives and other members of your family.
• Protect your freedom: Express sharply and firmly your feelings, your desires and your needs.
Nothing worse than frustration can accumulate your lacks and incapability to express yourself.